- Forklift Drivers at Pol-Tex are responsible for safe operation of sit-down propane forklifts for the purpose of handling, loading, and unloading product.
- Drivers at Pol-Tex regularly use RF scanners and inventory control systems to pull orders, keep production lines supplied, and re-stock inventory racks.
- The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
Find that perfect career match and enjoy a refreshing change at Pol-Tex, a division of Poly-America, L.P. Our Baytown area location is expanding and provides a great opportunity to work for an industry leader with a history of steady and stable growth.
Pol-Tex offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations, paid holidays and 401(K).
If you are looking for a dynamic career opportunity that offers growth and stability then this could be the position for you.
- One year of recent experience operating forklifts.
- The ability and desire to work safely.
- The ability to work a night shift or a day shift. 4 day on/4 day off rotation as assigned by management.
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they are assigned by management.