Pol-Tex International, a division of Poly-America, L.P., is currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic to join our maintenance team. Pol-Tex International’s mission is to be the safest and most efficient choice in the polyethylene recovery, recycling, and compounding industries. Our fleet, facility, and equipment combined with our experienced and dedicated professional staff make Pol-Tex International the premier gathering and recycling center for the Gulf Coast Region.
Pol-Tex International offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, and 401(K).
- Industrial Mechanics at Pol-Tex International are responsible for the maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and modification of new and existing industrial converting equipment. This role will document, recommend, and execute maintenance procedures.
- The Mechanic will be working in a manufacturing maintenance team. At times they will complete the mechanical testing of electro-mechanical equipment. Tasks include replacing, inspecting and dismantling defective parts, and implementing upgrades and part changeovers. The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Some experience performing troubleshooting functions in a manufacturing environment.
- A strong desire to be hands on with their work and to follow processes through.
- The aptitude and desire necessary to be a good student of Pol-Tex processes, equipment, and procedures.
- Problem solving skills including troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.