Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
On our team you will enjoy:
- A supportive team environment- All efforts are collective, so you are never alone
- Top-notch paid training- A chance to learn and earn
- Unlimited advancement opportunities- Your career development is never-ending
- Rewarding benefits package- Your well-being is top priority
- Flexible scheduling- We offer part time and full-time schedules that fit your needs
- Unique work environment- This is an on-site position in an energetic, fun, and modern work environment in our Houston Office
Your new Career will include:
The Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist is responsible for providing an Excellent Customer Experience and Technical Support by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries/issues via digital channels. Such platforms may be, but are not limited to: Webchat, messaging platforms, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter), and email. Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist will, on occasion, interact with customers verbally via outbound phone calls.
We are looking for tech savvy people to provide support for mobile wireless customers. Due to channels of communication, some responses to customers may represent the client publicly. Responsibilities include: early identification of trending issues and communication of possible impacts. Technical competency around mobile wireless devices and wireless carriers is key in this arena, as the Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist will be the front-line responder and act as a consulting concierge for helping customers find the best possible solution. These options are dynamic and change based on issue, product, service impacting events, and evolution of our client’s service offering. The Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialist will act as an advocate for the company in social care spaces by using engaging dialogue and answering questions appropriate to the incoming care format in accordance to the brand voice.
Hour of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am- 10:00 pm