WHO YOU ARE: Friendly. Creative. Eagle-eyed. Hungry. You make things happen, and you make ’em count. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, but your standards are spotless, because where and how you work reflects who you are and what you believe in. You get the big picture, realizing it’s always rooted in serving up an authentic Texas experience, one plate at a time.
We are seeking outgoing individuals who have a passion for the art of cooking. For this position, you must have excellent time management, cleanliness and organizational skills to ensure all food items meet our standards. By the way, it can get pretty hot - we cook over open flame using Mesquite wood which gives Goode Company its signature flavor. For those who still thinks this sounds exciting, keep reading.
• Follow food safety and handling procedures, such as product rotation, dating and labeling all food items
• Prepare grill and prep items in a timely matter
• Cook all food items according to the specified cook times to ensure they are safe for customer consumption
• Follow proper knife handling procedures
• Ensure the quality of the food items and notify the manager if a product does not meet Goode Company standards
• Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping and storing
• Wash and disinfect kitchen area including tables, tools, knives and equipment to ensure sanitary conditions are met
• Assist cooks and kitchen staff to prepare food and provide them with needed items
• Assist with Rotisserie station as needed
Oh yeah, don't forget the "extras" - we have those too. We offer great benefits! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Advancement Opportunities
• Critical Illness
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Team Member Recognition
• Training and Professional Development Opportunities
• Voluntary Supplemental Life
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!