The Beauty Merchandiser is responsible for providing a great shopping experience by ensuring optimum sales floor merchandising. The Beauty Merchandiser focuses merchandising including - maintenance & replenishment, stockroom organization, GWP/PWP execution, Trend inserts and visual collateral updates, Open Sell, and merchandising. Although merchandising duties are their primary task, customers are their main priority. The Beauty Merchandiser will stop performing tasks to assist any customer needing assistance in the area. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring both the store and online customers are always the #1 priority.
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner to include helping him/her find what he/she is looking for.
- Collaborate with Managers, Leads and Colleagues throughout the store to create a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment.
- Execute front of house tasks including- placement of merchandise to standards, fixture moves, stockroom/back stock maintenance and organization, selling floor replenishment, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure a clean and organized beauty department by maintaining testers throughout, cleaning main aisle fixtures and completing replenishment of sanitary elements.
- Maintains inventory in all open sell and multi-branded footprints in the department.
- Facilitate Trend gondola and fixture updates.
- Support Beauty Advisors during GWPs including presale pickup and organization process.
- Ensure DIF process is completed in accordance with company’s standards and placed in the proper waste disposal and hazmat collection areas according to store/local policies.
- Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Perform all functions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner and flex between tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.