YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Cook I now and drive a new type of hospitality experience located in IAH, Bush Intercontinental Airport. Discover career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
APPLY ONLINE PRIOR TO THE EVENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW
OTG is looking for the best talent Houston has to offer!
Tuesday December 10th and 17th, 2019 from 11am-2pm
IAH Marriott Hotel
18700 John F Kennedy
Houston, TX 77032
Free Parking - Park in the Marriott Self Parking Garage!
Thursday December 12th & Wednesday December 18th, 2019 from 11am - 2pm
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel
1601 Lake Robbins
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Free Parking - Park in the Cynthia Woods Pavilion
Come dressed professionally! No Jeans, no flip-flops or tank tops!
Please no children, friends, or family unless they are applying as well. Plan on being at the event all day: interviews are a first come, first serve PER position applied to.
Bring valid forms of ID (Must have US government issued photo ID AND social security card with MATCHING NAMES. Must have non-resident documentation if you were not born in the US.)
Apply Online here to be considered for an interview!
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year. Real Restaurants: That just happen to be in airports!!!
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an OTG Cook I, you will play a critical role for a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede. As an OTG Cook I you will prepare and cook food for the restaurants according to OTG specifications. All dishes must be prepared in a timely manner while maintaining the safety, sanitation, and security of the kitchen and equipment. The exact work location will be assigned by Terminal management in either a restaurant unit or group of units.
- Responsible for maintaining, setting up, producing food, and controlling quality and quantity of all food items prepared in the station according to OTG specifications and restaurant directions
- Be able to prepare all the menu items on each station, know how to prepare the station for service, and know how to make all components on the station
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (i.e. stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and work toward the goal of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned