ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an OTG Cook, you will play a critical role for a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to teat the airport itself as a destination.
By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede. As an OTG Cook, you will prepare and cook food for the restaurants according to OTG specifications. All dishes must be prepared in a timely manner while maintaining the safety, sanitation, and security of the kitchen and equipment. The exact work location will be assigned by Terminal management in either a restuarant unit or group of units.
- Responsible for maintaining, setting up, producing food, and controlling quality and quantity of all food items prepared in the station according to OTG specifications and restuarant directions.
- Be able to prepare all the menu items on each station, know how to prepare the station for service and know how to make all components of the station.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (i.e. stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and work toward the goal of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned