Join the fastest growing steel company in America!
- Assist in ensuring safety training for onboarding of new hires to ensure regulatory compliance with Federal, State agencies, P&P’s specific to JSW
- Assist in conducting monthly safety audits, identifying violations and applying abatement periods
- Have knowledge specific to the regulatory requirements under OSHA 1910 & 1926, such as LO/TO, HazCom, Material Handling, Auditing, Incident Investigations etc. and JSW’s corporate P&P’s
- Train and educate others following JSW’s corporate directive • Communicate revisions to current regulatory standards and JSW’s specific P&P’s
- Assist in the investigation of incidents, ensure CAPA’s are completed and communicated to minimize future exposures and proper records/documents are maintained
- Participate in meetings to discuss workplace safety and regulatory concerns and opportunities for improvements
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision