The Technical Customer Support Associate: Fueling Systems Maintenance and Service Operations
Position is responsible for providing a wide range of technical support for fueling facilities (preventative maintenance, service, inspections, repairs, projects, environmental compliance, others) primarily within the transportation, retail, commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural industries.
This position will interact with a wide range of stakeholders (Authorize Service Contractor (ASC), Environmental Engineer, internal compliance teams, manufacturers, and facility personnel).
He/She will achieve high customer satisfaction by addressing customer service needs to final resolution while continuously expanding technical knowledge in support of current or new organizational business opportunities.
- Utilize basic understanding of various fueling systems (UST/AST alarm monitoring, Automatic Tank Gage (ATG), interstitial, Proves, sensors, spill buckets, sumps, Turbine Transfer Pumps (STP), Under Dispenser Containment (UDC), DEF system, dispersers, piping, others) to resolve customer needs
- Obtain a clear understanding of initial customer service needs (First notifications) and has ownership of resolutions by either elevating service need to a Tier II or Sr TSL and/or by creating a service work order
- Maintain effective communications with customers (and other stakeholders) through the use phone, email, and external/internal information management system
- Ensure work order timelines and priorities are met. Utilize work order management system to prioritize and analyze customer service needs prior to taking action
- Working weekends, staying late, and/or making work schedule changes, is necessary to meet business needs