Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Exploration (EXP) business area represents an exciting centre of expertise and career development. Equinor is a leading global exploration company, focusing on early access at scale, drilling high impact wells and exploiting core positions, supported by a strong technology strategy.
- Gain hands-on geoscience experience working on a technical project which will directly impact ongoing exploration activities in Equinor’s offshore operations.
- Work directly with other geoscientists and technical professionals in a team environment and gain an appreciation of the unique working environment at Equinorl.
- Develop your skills under the supervision and guidance of an assigned, experienced mentor.
- Work with your mentor to make a final project presentation summarizing the technical aspects of your internship.
- Display and present your project in mid and end-of-summer session.
- Use the internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities within Equinor