WesMor Cryogenic LLC, specializes in manufacturing, repairing, and rebuilding all makes of cryogenic vessels. We offer a full line of trailer maintenance, and repair services including vacuum investigation and complete rehabilitation.
As a Fitter/Welder at WesMor Cryogenics, you’ll layout, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts of metal according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches in preparation for welding. You’ll tack-weld pieces together and apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Perform flat and horizontal welds on stainless or carbon steel
- Fit and weld sub assemblies into final position
- Accurately measure within specified tolerances
- Read blueprints
- May weld aluminum
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned