- CNIM and/or D.ABNM certification required.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree in a science related field required.
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.