- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous management or supervision experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to delegate
- Detailed and ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
- High level of verbal and written communication skills needed in order to communicate with all levels of departmental and inter-departmental employees and patients on a regular basis
- Work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Unexpired CPR certification
- Healthcare and/or Audiology
MEDNAX IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status