- Strong ability to accept constructive criticisms for improvement, and ability to withstand the pressure of unfair or dispiriting criticisms while working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- High degree of flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff; external contacts; and other affiliates.
- Continual attention to detail in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Keen sense of discretion and judgment, professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy, and outstanding work ethic and moral standards.
- Excellent communication skills and extreme attention to detail with regard to composing, typing, and proofing.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, work independently, make educated decisions and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated track record with respect to details and accuracy.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of ten years working at the executive / c-suite level
- Language Skills
- Ability to leverage brevity and succinctness to support board and executive information flow.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common journals, financial reports, and business documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write business correspondence and reports that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, members of the public, and/or volunteer leaders.
- Excellent comprehension and written/oral communication skills.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.