- Bilingual (English and Spanish). Must be fluent in spoken Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills. Handle clients, visitors, callers, volunteers, staff and Board members in a courteous,
- friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and handle phone calls and people simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in the face of adversity (irate clients or callers, noise distractions such as
- screaming children and multiple conversations).
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to perform duties in a manner that exhibits commitment to providing quality service and continuous improvement.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.