The ideal candidate is required to be organized, analytical, and possess skills that allow him/her to effectively communicate with clients and sales staff about digital advertising campaigns and best practices in a timely manner. This person must strive to learn and adapt to any and all technical skills and tools to maintain the qualifications required in a constantly-evolving industry. He/she must also operate with a sense of urgency, be adaptable, detail-oriented, results-driven, a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Collaboration, customer focus and driving execution are also core competencies required of the ideal Digital Campaign Specialist.
Minimum required level of education preferred to perform the job effectively:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related preferred
- This is an entry level position that requires an individual to have working knowledge of the media and marketing industry
- At least one (1) marketing or media internship (with positive references) preferred
- Candidates must also be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media applications as well as Google Analytics and AdWords. Experience with WordPress – or any other digital design or web production platform - is a plus but not required.