Position Overview & Purpose
Bardy Diagnostics is building a team of passionate people who share an entrepreneurial spirit and are dedicated to making a difference in advancing patient care. It is our desire to create a “family – like” culture among the commercial team and across the company as we continue to build the team and grow.
Currently, we are looking for Customer Experience Team Representatives to join our Customer Experience Team who are passionate about digital health and helping cardiac patients through our innovative remote patient monitoring body sensor technologies. The right individuals will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with cross-functional teams to raise awareness about BardyDx and our innovative CAM Patch, and to drive market adoption of the CAM Patch as the new standard of care in cardiac monitoring.
Customer Experience Team Representatives are responsible for addressing all inbound calls to Bardy Diagnostics and BDx Solutions with the intent of prioritizing, resolving, or redirecting the call to ensure the satisfaction of Bardy Diagnostics’ customers (patients, physicians, and their staff).
Core Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming Customer Experience Team calls promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently, with the overall goal of creating an excellent customer experience and industry leading customer service.
- Address questions and educate customers, sales staff, and patients.
- Redirect calls to subject matter experts as defined in protocols.
- Document all calls or correspondences.
- Handle emails/voicemails as assigned.
- Demonstrate empathy and decrease customer tension.
- Promote the value of Bardy Diagnostics cardiac monitoring.
- Must communicate in a professional, empathetic, and diplomatic manner with good voice quality, dictation, and articulation.
- Exhibit a high sense of urgency.
- Identify, document, and escalate potential patient or customer complaints per standard operating procedures.
- Works to achieve the daily Customer Experience Team’s quality and productivity goals.
- Assists with intake of CAM heart monitors and data entry to portal.