Position Overview & Purpose
Bardy Diagnostics is building a team of passionate people who share an entrepreneurial spirit and are dedicated to making a difference in advancing patient care. It is our desire to create a “family – like” culture among the commercial team and across the company as we continue to build the team and grow.
Currently, we are looking for a Director of Customer Experience to join our Customer Experience Team who is passionate about digital health and helping cardiac patients through our innovative remote patient monitoring body sensor technologies. The right individuals will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with cross-functional teams to raise awareness about BardyDx and our innovative CAM Patch, and to drive market adoption of the CAM Patch as the new standard of care in cardiac monitoring.
The Director of Customer Experience will be responsible for leading our team of Customer Experience Representatives, with a focus on leading the cardiac monitoring industry in the overall customer experience for patients, physicians, and their staff.
The Customer Experience Team is responsible for addressing all inbound calls to Bardy Diagnostics and BDx Solutions with the intent of prioritizing, resolving, or redirecting the calls to ensure the satisfaction of Bardy Diagnostics’ customers (patients, physicians, and their staff).
This position reports to the Senior Director of Customer Experience & Clinical Services. Every interaction between the company and its customers must produce the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and overall customer growth. This Director of Customer Experience will be a results-driven leader with a vision for exceptional customer experience that uses excellent communication and leadership skills to promote this vision throughout the organization. Their focus on the customer’s perspective, sales support and overall customer service is the foundation to ensure a customer-centric experience in every element of BardyDx’s business.
Core Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Listen carefully to understand the voice and needs of multiple customer profiles and communicate customer feedback and the customer’s point of view to increase the entire organization’s customer-focus.
- Build a cross-functional team of individuals throughout the organization who are passionate about patient care and the overall customer experience.
- Gain employee, management and vendor partners’ buy-in of the importance of the customer experience.
- Work with other leaders to develop benchmarks/metrics of achievement towards an improved customer experience for all parts of the organization.
- Identify and implement the most effective methodologies and disciplines used to maximize customer service.
- Measure and analyze customer satisfaction levels, interpret the analysis for employees and implement strategies and programs to continuously improve the results.
- Design and promote an effective customer experience strategy and collaborate with other key leaders of the organization to employ successful tactics for ongoing customer loyalty.
- Ensure all employees, particularly those in customer-facing positions, are trained and committed to deliver consistent, exceptional, personalized experiences.
- Opportunity to continue building out a team of highly motivated customer service and sales support professionals who are passionate about patient care and the overall customer experience.
- Works to achieve the daily Customer Experience Team’s quality and productivity goals.
- Demonstrate empathy and decrease customer tension.
- Promote the value of Bardy Diagnostics cardiac monitoring.
- Must communicate in a professional, empathetic, and diplomatic manner with good voice quality, dictation, and articulation.
- Exhibit a high sense of urgency.
- Identify, document, and escalate potential patient or customer complaints per standard operating procedures.
- Lead the team that answers all incoming Customer Experience Team calls and emails promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently, with the overall goal of creating an excellent customer experience and industry leading customer service.
- Address questions and educate customers, sales staff, and patients.
- Redirect calls to subject matter experts as defined in protocols.
- Document all customer calls or correspondences as appropriate.