Reporting to the Registrar of Digital Services, we are looking for a team member who gets things done, while joining a winning culture that is supportive, innovative and focused on employee, student, and community and employer success.
The Role: Records Coordinator Digital Services
Records Coordinator has both administrative and student support functions. Principal responsibilities include maintenance and provision of academic records, registration, enrollment, recording of grades, and general registrar-related student services activities, for both hybrid, blended and fully online modalities.
- Answers phone calls and emails and performs customer service to students and staff. Sort incoming mail, and redirect if necessary. Maintains Registrar email account and department share drive, maintains and creates new files.
- Fields inquiries and provides reports and documents to students, staff, faculty, and administration relating to registration, enrollment, grades, contact information, etc. Responsible for informing students of procedures, policies, deadlines, programs and requirements applicable to services the Registrar’s Office provides.
- Processes transcript, degree verification, enrollment verification and letters of good standing requests, additional requests; academic record management
- Assists students in manual and online registration needs. Processes and records grade changes, add/drops, etc.
- Counsels and advises students on registrar-related functions
- Assists and supports Registrar of Digital Services in all tasks relating to enrollment, grades, graduation, banner, catalog etc.
- Performs student registration and enrollment
- Processes grade entry and rolls
- Schedule of Classes:
- Generally support the scheduling of classes functions of the digital campus including:
- Coordinates the preparation of each term’s schedule of classes, and participates as necessary with all school schedulers campus wide
- As needed, coordinates the acquisition of scheduling data for the schedule build process for each term’s schedule of classes
- Analyzes returned schedule of classes change forms from departments and programs for accuracy and completed information
- Coordinates entry and ensures the accurate and timely entry of changes in utilized systems, participates with colleges and departments as needed
- Evaluates scheduling requests for adherence to Digital campus policies and campus conditions, as well as in relation to overall campus scheduling; contacts departments for supplementary information and justifications, as necessary
- Accommodates specific course offering needs
- Coordinates communication with college schedulers to audit the schedule
- Prepares the final examination schedule
- Researches, analyzes and assesses student academic history for completion of graduation requirements
- Advises and guides faculty, staff and students regarding graduation issues and academic policies; recommends a course of action regarding grade point averages, course substitutions and equivalencies and various other information
- Analyzes and evaluates complex academic records, transcripts and course equivalencies to determine graduation fulfillment
- Analyzes the catalog rights of each college’s curriculum rules and regulations; determines the appropriateness to each student record
- Advises and processes repetition of course records upon review of student academic performance and comprehensive guidance
- Works with various computer applications; updates academic records including degree audits, grade point averages and unit totals; enter granting of degrees
- Composes a variety of correspondence to students, staff, faculty and educational institutions regarding requests for course descriptions, curriculum issues, verification of degrees and other information
- Serves as a resource and provides information to students, staff, faculty, administrators and other educational institutions
Matriculation & Graduation/Commencement Activities
- Creates and distributes class rosters
- Processes applications to graduate for students on the Digital campus; approves final candidate lists; orders and prepares diplomas and certificates; proofs graduation program
- Updates transcripts with degree postings, honors and awards, class information etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Obtain Official transcripts and grant transfer credit as needed with CSC-010 form.
- Review POG’s submitted by Admissions for Validity
- Create TWC application for all new Faculty hires
- Tracking of POG’s and Official transcripts received
- What you need & Preferred Qualifications
Principles of business letter and report writing.
Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and e-mail systems.
Operate a variety of office/business machines to include computer, copier and scanner.