We are searching for a Research Assistant in Tissue Support Services Lab — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll participate in research activities such as subject recruitment, confirmation of subject eligibility, informed consent process, completion of case report forms, data clarification, IRB preparations, and medical record abstraction. The research assistant may also assist physicians with preparing manuscripts, creating presentation materials, conducting literature reviews, updating study databases, and taking photographs in a clinical and operative setting.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assists in the preparation of manuscripts which includes writing, referencing, editing, basic medical illustrating, statistical analysis, creating tables and charts, and preparing submissions for publication
- Participates in data collection for research projects
- Coordinates all aspects associated with assigned projects
- Conducts research literature searches for staff and assigned leads
- Completes data collection and data entry activities
- Assists with professional presentation development department and assigned leads