Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Service Agent (Car Detailer) cleans vehicles inside and out in a safe and timely manner (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment depending on location). The Service agent is also responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot such as checking fluids, checking tires, or any other non-mechanical services. Other duties might include shuttling cars to and from dealerships or other branches, picking up or dropping off customers, any duties assigned by the manager.
The position is part-time working between 20-25 hours per week. The job pays $10 per hour.
Must be available to work:
Monday 1:00 PM - 6:30PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Wednesday 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Friday 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans