Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Vehicle Delivery Technician.
The Vehicle Delivery Technician will assist with completing pre-delivery inspections and conducting the in-fleeting process according to company procedures. This position is one of routine difficulty and requires the exercise of reasonable judgment, initiative, and attention to detail. This position requires the ability to work in various weather conditions as most of the work will be conducted outside. (i.e. snow, sleet, rain, heat)
All interested applicants must be available to work the following schedule:
Starting salary $10.00 per hour
This position will report to our Bush Airport Facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist.
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer.
- Keep new car section of lot organized and responsible for maintaining inventory.
- Move cars as needed to keep lot organized and utilize space efficiently.
- Perform new car inventories as needed.
- Perform all in-fleet servicing of new vehicle stock as needed on the overflow lots.
- Assist all divisions with the process and steps necessary to remove vehicles from the facility.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure efficiency of incoming and outgoing vehicles by working as a team.
- Perform light maintenance duties as needed. (i.e. jump starts, tire changes)
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans