- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems. Ability to multi-task on these systems while engaging with the customer in person and/or over the phone.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
Dollar Thrifty is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Dollar Thrifty is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.