REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to demonstrate proficient use of electronic technology within eight weeks of hire date
- Ability to understand and execute work orders communicated via onboard technology
- Ability to read, write and speak in English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and make written entries on reports, required logs and records and other business-related documents
- One to two years’ related medium or heavy truck driving experience;
- Available to work scheduled shifts, including nights, holidays and weekends;
- Excellent heavy truck driving skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s License;
- Record of safe driving for the past five years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations;
- A valid Medical Card.