We are looking for a talented individual who will oversee all aspects of Property Management in accordance with the company mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standards.
Perform the role of “Standard Bearer”, ensuring that hotel operates at the most optimal level and oversee the operations funtions of the hotel per Thind and brand standards.
Ensure full compliance to hotel operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures and service standards.
Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual operating budget, marketing & sales plan and capital budget.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the hotel’s daily reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and discipline of all hotel staff; Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Implements and maintains effective open-door communication system that crosses departmental lines in order to reach all employees.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assising in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements – Understands the government regulations affecting hotel’s operations, ensuring hotel is operated in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any federal, state or municipal authority.
- Carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Ownership.
Thind Management is a new management company formed with our customers and associates in mind. A family-owned company, Thind’s motto is “We’ll Take It From Here”. We focus on embedding our upbringing to create a safe, lively and comfortable environment for all, and our properties are a testament to this promise.