Liberty Tire Recycling has an opening for a Recruiter at our Baytown, TX facility. This job is a multi-function day shift (8-hour) industrial personnel Recruiter position. Recruiting and retaining employees is the main focus of this position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Recruiting via internet, social media, and all other applicable means.
- Applicant screening to adequately judge quality of applicant for correct placement.
- Conducting interviews in coordination with Supervisors/Managers.
- Conduct on-boarding activities.
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service to all team members.
- Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the newly hired team members.
- Promote and maintain all Bonus Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our employees enjoy a steady income with medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D, long and short-term disability, 401k with company match as well as vacation and holiday pay.
Liberty Tire Recycling is the premier company in the tire recycling industry, helping customers meets their environmental goals by collecting and recycling nearly half of North America's scrap tires through a network of facilities located in the United States and Canada. Liberty provides high quality rubber feedstock for value added products and materials such as mulch, playground material, turf in-fill, and rubberized asphalt.