Working as a team with the Finance Manager in support of financial processes and analyses including, but not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and track Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) revenues and expenditures including the timeliness of billing and spending of bond proceeds. This review will include verifying that Purchase Orders (PO) and expenditures are properly coded and performing the financial close-out process for CIP projects.
- Prepare estimates and budgets for CIP projects.
- Perform other financial duties such as assisting with year-end audit, financial reporting, and other duties as assigned.
No supervisory or budgetary responsibilities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The listed duties are essential job functions that the position has been created to perform. The list of duties is not exhaustive. The employee may be called upon to perform any task that is implied from the listed duties or is within the scope of the job summary.
- Monitor and track Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) revenues and expenditures including the timeliness of billing and spending of bond proceeds
- Verifying that CIP Purchase Orders and expenditures are properly coded
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and budgets for CIP projects.
- Monitor, track, and review the spending of bond proceeds
- Close-out CIP projects by following a financial close-out process
Perform all other duties as assigned