Provide excellent customer service to members and participants; must become independent and proficient in the use of Active Net or primary software; assist with facility, event and program activities by performing assigned duties (i.e. facility supervision, child care, cursory cleanup of the facility as needed, sale of products, collecting membership cards, set up, take down, etc); ensure safe environment for participants; mentor CSR I staff as assigned; follow all City and Center policies.
- Ability to communicate, follow directions and work independently to assist in providing customer service.
- May be responsible for opening and closing facilities;
- Work with staff to ensure quality customer service and/ or program delivery;
- General cash handling/ reconciliation and decision making skills are necessary.
- Merchandizing, inventory, stocking and the sale of products may be required.
- Direct contact with the public to deliver quality customer service is required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The listed duties are essential job functions that the position has been created to perform. The list of duties is not exhaustive. The employee may be called upon to perform any task that is implied from the listed duties or is within the scope of the job summary. Attendance and punctuality and basic decision making skills are essential functions of this position.
- Deliver quality customer service to the public, ensuring care and safety of all participants; Process memberships and program fees using Active Net or primary software.
- Operate cash register and general office equipment: phones, computers, copiers, fax machine, etc.
- Assist with set-up and take down for facility, event and program activities.
- Complete and submit all reports on time.