Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We want you to join our company with 25 years of industry experience. Be Real with Alight and help us re-imagine how people and organizations thrive.
We are now hiring ambitious, motivated Customer Care Representatives to work in our team focused premier HR contact centers.
In this role, you will be on the front-line of care, ensuring the customer understands his or her health benefits, helping to navigate the annual enrollment process, qualifying a retirement plan withdrawal, or resolving payroll and other HR-related issues.
We Offer You
- A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization:
- A full Benefits Package, starting on your first day of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more.
- A 401k plan that includes a corporate match.
- Three weeks (15 days) of paid vacation and six paid holidays per calendar year.
Career Development & Growth:
We provide ongoing training, coaching and development. We reward continuous improvement and encourage you to own your own development. Take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to learn more about multiple areas of Human Resources!
As a Customer Care Representative, a typical day may include the following:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls from our clients’ employees to answer questions, provide education, and solve complex HR and financial issues related to their health care benefits, 401k savings and retirement plans, leaves of absence, payroll, etc.
- Processing transactions such as health enrollments, tax and direct deposit updates, 401k withdrawals or contributions, and retirement elections. This may include additional research and ongoing casework.
- Leveraging your computer navigation skills to toggle between multiple screens and systems to provide answers and support. This may include assisting the caller in navigating the system as well.
- Creating and updating files in our database and communicating with third parties to research and assist the customer with updates or inquiries.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic. Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.