Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of warranty claims. Evaluate claims and schedule subcontractors for completion.
- Conduct follow-up visits with the homeowner, after Orientation, to assure customer satisfaction (i.e. 10 days, 30 days, 60 days, etc.)
- Conduct Homeowner Orientations, presentation and demonstration of features, explanation of Limited Warranty and maintenance responsibilities.
- Completion of QA's prior to New Home Orientation
- Maintains customer satisfaction of 97% or above
- Hold subcontractors accountable for any substandard work and quality repairs.
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings, to assure weekly, monthly goals are met.
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!