At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You’re a natural leader. You do what’s right – for customers and colleagues – and you love to inspire others to do the same. You have a knack for motivating and leading teams to create an exceptional customer experiences that cultivate long-lasting relationships. Apply these skills to become a Branch Manager and play a key role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients.
As a Branch Manager, you will go through a customized training program to become a Branch Manager at Chase. As a Branch Manager, you are responsible for creating an environment that delivers an exceptional experience for both customers and employees. You determine the success of your branch by identifying and hiring top talent; developing each member of your team to his/her fullest potential; setting a clear direction for the branch; creating great partnerships within Chase and the community at large - all while maintaining a focus on our customers.
As a Branch Manager you will ensure the branch will meet and exceed customer expectations and will create a customer obsessed culture in the branch. You will direct all aspects of branch operations, grow the deposits and investments of the branch and coach bankers and tellers. You will also be responsible for creating an environment that influences the use of technology to meet the customers’ needs of today and the future. You will collaborate with our partners in Chase Wealth Management, Business Banking and Home Lending to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
As a Branch Manager you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
- Act as the standard bearer of Chase and create a world-class customer experience
- Partner with tellers to make every entrance into the branch a warm and welcome one
- Assist bankers and partners in maintaining customer relationships
- Educate clients on how to use our digital platforms to bank and invest when, where and how they want
- Build partnership with local businesses to build brand in local market area through strong community involvement
- Build relationships by promoting a client/customer centered organization and proactively addresses customer needs
- Create an environment that encourages team members to provide an exceptional customer experience; and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Address client issues promptly and effectively
Manage and coach branch employees to engage customers
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every customer
- Work with individual bankers and tellers to identify customer needs
- Bring out the best in the branch employees by providing training, coaching, and motivation
- Promote a strong control environment to evaluate, manage and conduct new and existing business by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes
Drive deposits & investments growth for the branch
- Create branch-specific strategies to grow the business
- Use reporting to identify high potential and at-risk customers
- Partner with bankers in cultivating new and existing deposits
- Work with partners, including financial advisors and home lending advisors, to grow investments
- Improve revenues and expenses and grow the business, while exceeding customer expectations