Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The role is for a Machine Learning Engineer within the Corporate Machine Learning Engineering and Services function for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). The ML Engineering and Services team will create services and platforms that will provide re-usable components and an end-to-end development to deployment environment to accelerate time-to-market for data science teams.
The ML Engineer in Houston TX will be part of a globally distributed team, with data science and engineering partners in APAC and EMEA. He/she will be part of a team of engineers that productionize robust and scalable ML models, and enable the services to be deployed and integrated into existing business workflow. He/she will also build common ML capabilities used across Corporate based on those models. These capabilities will be delivered in an agile way, on internal open source code base, in a test driven manner. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge solutions and have a profound influence on the business processes of a leading global bank.
- Build common ML capabilities used across Corporate based on machine learning models
- Lead development of one or more of:
- Next-generation big data based machine learning frameworks and back-end services
- Front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with other products.
- High-performance processing and analytics applications using Spark
- Robust analytic data pipelines
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Ensure code paths are unit tested, defect free and integration tested
- Mentor and coach junior team members to build a high-performing team