Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to become the world’s best performing customer service company in industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated, and reconditioned containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides filling, packaging and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in the south eastern United States. The company is strategically positioned with more than 200 operating locations in more than 40 countries to serve global as well as regional customers
- Control specific machinery and equipment in a safe and productive manner in accordance with Operational Standard Work and supervisor instructions
- Operate equipment associated with blow molding process
- Adjusts controls to regulate the speed of product through machine, temperature, and flow of raw goods.
- Responsible for setting up, test running product and producing in a timely manner
- Perform visual inspection of each IBC to ensure quality
- Perform minor preventive maintenance
- Loading and unload IBC's from machines to staging area by hand
- Follows all applicable safety policies and practices, including but not limited to, use of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), ensuring machine guards and safety features are working, and promoting good safety practices
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.