Skilled & Trades, Airport, Mechanics
Bush Intercontinental Airport-IAH
- The position will work directly with and under the supervision of licensed Technicians in the performance of regular maintenance tasks in accordance with manufacturer's manuals and FAA accepted or approved data.
- The individual will perform maintenance task associated with airframe, engines, and components that are serviced or maintained by Mesa Airlines
- The individual will perform only tasks assigned by a licensed Technician and for which proper training and qualification have been obtained.
- All work will be countersigned by a licensed Technician.
- Document On-the-job training (OJT) on form (T#004) for training received on tasks which the Mechanic/Repairmen have not previously performed.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The individual must be able display basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to interpret technical manuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.