Lancôme is known for luxurious service, innovative products, and for the people behind them. The Beauty Advisor will focus on one primary objective — creating a memorable shopping experience for our clients.
- Connect with your clients and determine their needs.
- Create a luxury experience with brand-specific selling behavior (including product demonstration.)
- Empower your client by teaching them how to use their Lancôme products.
- Achieve retail sales objectives by engaging clients in the following areas of our multi-expert brand: Skincare, Makeup, Fragrance.
- Attract new Lancôme customers and retain existing clients through unparalleled customer service and follow-up.
- Express a passion for beauty and cosmetics.
- Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product.
- Regularly attend Lancôme-hosted seasonal training seminars twice a year and/or digital learning modules.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
- Ability to assist with cleaning, re-stocking and moving boxes as part of team.
Training, Learning and Development:
Lancôme Beauty Advisors are enrolled in a brand-sponsored comprehensive three-day skincare, makeup and luxury service training (in-person or online) before starting role.
High achievers are encouraged to pursue further professional development programs through Lancôme’s Career Path Program. Areas of specialty include: makeup artistry, skincare and leadership.