Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Rig Equipment Remote Technician.
RIGLINE 24/7™ Rig Equipment Field Support Technicians are Nabors front line technical support experts. Experience with drilling rig operations and equipment is required. The ability to gather information, diagnose problems, and resolve issues is the technician’s primary task. The technician is expected to resolve routine issues and log all calls in a tracking system. Technicians will manage the issue from beginning to end, working with other departments, until resolution. This a rotational shift position in the support center, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Assist internal and external customers with troubleshooting of Rig Equipment (Top Drive, Catwalk, Wrench, Drawworks, VFDs, Generators, Mud Pumps, BOP)
- Expeditiously work to troubleshoot and resolve downtime events, acting as liaison between the field and internal departments until event resolution is achieved.
- Understand rig network protocols and remote access rig systems to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Work to achieve remote resolution to minimize impact of failures and reduce customer downtime.
- Relay dispatch request to District Operations Supervisors for issues that cannot be resolved via phone and/or email.
- Gather and collect critical relative information pertaining to Rig Equipment failures in an effort to improve operation/maintenance processes and procedures.
- Create tracking ticket and document issue within JIRA (tracking system) for all Rig Equipment issues.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues through researching and exploring solutions, and escalating unresolved problems while providing superior customer service.
- Oversee Equipment Condition Monitoring systems and notify customers of issues which could result in catastrophic equipment failure and unexpected downtime.