Transocean is focused on being the employer of choice for the drilling industry.
We are challenging ourselves every day to push the performance of the company through technological advances and passion for our work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute a program to attract qualified offshore personnel for our company’s global needs.
- Applies all Company policies and practices with regards to the recruitment, interview and hiring processes, and ensures new hires are handled in accordance with Company Shared Values and Equal Employment practices.
- Sources and identifies highly qualified candidates to staff open position requirements on operational rigs, within talent pools and onshore functions.
- Continues to seek new and innovative methods of recruiting to ensure a selection of highly qualified candidates.
- Screens all candidates for qualifications, interest level, compensation, relocation needs, and availability, etc.
- Interviews candidates using competency based behavioral interview techniques to ensure candidate matches all specifications of the position including organizational fit and job fit.
- Maintains necessary documentation for assigned requisitions.
- Utilizes the Human Resources Management system according to defined process.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future department trends and business initiatives that could impact hiring needs.
- Provides transfer of recruitment knowledge to team members with less experience.
- Refers short-listed candidates to hiring manager; makes recommendations regarding hiring of candidates and participates in all stages of the selection process.
- Educates candidates on the total value proposition of the company including the company's benefits, career development opportunity, and variable pay structure.
- Coordinates recruitment advertisement and internal communications as required.
- Attends Career and Job Fairs as needed to produce qualified candidates.
- Coordinates nationalization recruitment campaigns as required.
- Aides in establishing and maintaining the recruiting policies.
- Carries out other duties and projects as required.
Travel to the rigs to understand staffing requirements and partner with rig-based leadership to provide support and a positive working environment.