We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under direct supervision, responsibilities are to learn the job role for the Directional Drilling (DD) service line and the processes, tools, software and equipment used in DD to develop the proficiencies required to, but not limited to:
- maintaining equipment inventory
- supervising movement to and from well site
- checking equipment and tools
- advising on repair requirements and maintain computer drilling database for on- going jobs
- preparing job tickets and daily drilling and end-of-well reports
Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering and directional drilling principles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.