We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Follow a zero-defect mindset in developing, maintaining, testing and deploying software
- Perform analysis of project requirements and functional specifications, submit estimates, and create technical designs
- Guide activities in programming, system testing, documentation, and deployment according to Halliburton’s development and change management standards
- Review and provide guidance in problem identification, resolution, and implementation
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting service levels.
- Manage a team of onshore and offshore software engineers
- Provide a high level of customer support. Can be asked to operate as focal contact point for an application, group of applications, or specific customer group
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.