Requisition Number: 68059
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Are you an aspiring marketing maven looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are both a creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about developing high-impact communications and sales enablement tool kits, we have the perfect job for you.
Halliburton Landmark is looking for a revenue-driven B2B Marketing Specialist to develop and execute a sales enablement strategy and to build a community of brand advocates. This position requires creative marketing and communication skills, and the individual must have a proven track record of delighting and engaging customers and supporting sales teams.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding the market and customers
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and the return on investment (ROI) of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience throughout the buying process
- Develop and execute sales enablement strategies
- Develop buyer personas and positioning for our solutions and products
- Develop messaging, and provide market analysis and segmentation
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers
- Create customer-facing and internal content, including web content and material for social media, public relations (PR), advertising and other channels
- Drive awareness and develop demand generation strategy
- Define the appropriate marketing mix to ensure effective and broad delivery of go-to-market initiatives
- Deliver training and sales tools kits to our sales organization in order to help them be more efficient and effective
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.