Our client who delivers innovative, reliable geospatial solutions with a strong company-wide culture is seeking a temporary Recruiter to help them fill several marine scientific roles.
Our client is growing at a rapid rate. Their mission is to collect, compile, and identify geospatial and geophysical information that provides the best possible solution offering the lowest risk for their clients.
Local and around the globe, they excel at executing remote and challenging surveys. They have successfully completed thousands of surveys in over 28 countries around the world for over 330 clients. These range from inland surveys to deep ocean seabed exploration and mapping projects.
The ideal recruiter will have 4-5 years in full-cycle recruiting at the corporate professional level.
Scientific recruiting in the areas of :
- Marine Project Managers
- Survey Technicians
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employee
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts