The primary responsibility of the Electrician is to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures in accordance with relevant codes. Looking for Master Electricians in the following states Nevada, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Washington, Florida, California, New York, West Virginia.
- Completes corrective and preventive work orders as assigned.
- Provides repair services related to electrical devices.
- Inspects and tests main switch-gear for electrical integrity.
- Monitors the performance of electrical subcontractors; including conformance to code.
- Provides ongoing electric panel load inspections.
- Checks, tests and repairs transformers, motors and motor controls and variable frequency drives (VFD).
- Installs new distribution panels, breakers and circuits for light and power.
- Ability to work from prints, schematics and electrical control drawings.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Serve as a mentor to an apprentice. Potential supervises a small team of electricians