Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor's work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to stadiums, arenas, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Monthly Progress Billing – Insure contractual progress billings are accurate and timely.
- Daily Major P.O. Tracking – Copy Receiving Reports to Project Managers, maintain receiver files, and process MPO invoices daily. Create and maintain MPO files with recap of invoices (P.O. OK). Ensure PM’s process invoices promptly. Provide reports as necessary.
- AR Collections – Create and maintain collection files. Make collection calls and follow-up as necessary. Fax invoice copies as needed to customer. Initiate “Intent to Lien” notices. Update progress and/or payment to PM’s for AR meetings.
- Purchase Orders and Change Orders – Create Major Purchase Order and Change Orders
- Create Subcontract agreement from draft copy provided by PM’s.
- New Job set-up – Become proficient in our job tracking program Penta
- Other Office Clerical completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Labor Tracker- Input Labor Hours from Received Time Sheets into Labor Tracker Workbook.