Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor's work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial plants.
We are currently in need of an experienced Project Manager/Estimator. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, be self-motivated, with the ability to effectively prioritize work to ensure that all tasks and projects are completed on time. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with some of the foremost professionals in the electrical construction business. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been looking to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of all projects.
- Manages the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Manages assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total electrical solutions.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the project.
- Prepare quantity surveys, estimates, and project proposals.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.