Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor's work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Review all construction documents including bid instructions and overall scope of work.
- Solicit subcontractor and vendor quotes to ensure coverage on scope of work.
- Distribute plans, specifications and addenda to subcontractors/vendors.
- Participate in pre-and post-bid meetings and site visits as required.
- Prepare estimates by performing a complete scope of work takeoff.
- Review take-off and pricing on all self-performed work.
- Review assigned subcontractor and vendor quotes for plan and specification compliance.
- Provide scope of work proposals to Electrical Sales Lead. .
- Assist in procurement of materials and equipment as required.
- Understand the National Electric Code to determine if drawings meet code requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide design for incomplete drawings and value engineering alternates.
- Obtain and review quotes against specifications.
- Provide input on design errors or potential cost savings.
- Review turnover information with Project Manager/Field personnel.
- Track RFI's.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.