Job Type: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Business Unit/Division: Select
Location: Houston, Beaumont, DFW, and Tyler
To grow and cultivate new and existing business. Be able to report regularly on current progress towards goals and specific account and / or prospect activity.
• Identify potential customers that fit the company’s quality account standards
• Target those prospects for sales appointments
• Set appointments, make sales calls and necessary follow up to move the sales process along
• Responsible for any and all correspondence with customers and prospects in regards to price quotes, service schedules etc.
• Responsible for setting up any waste profiles or customer set up information
• Responsible for securing a company approved destination for the waste material
• Responsible for following all company guidelines and procedures for account set up including but not limited to (credit, MSA, contracts etc.)
• Responsible for working as a team with operations to ensure proper scheduling of jobs and / or waste pick ups
• Responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with various vendors and scheduling your own jobs to be completed by those vendors
• Must attend weekly sales meetings to update management on sales and progress of specific accounts
• Must maintain a good working Top 10 Target account list
• Resolve customer complaints or service related issues
• Participate in required monthly safety training
• Other duties as assigned
Click "Apply" to download our application. Fill out our application and email it using the "apply" button.