Job Type: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Business Unit/Division: Lubrecon
This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and coordinating certain aspects of system oil flushing, oil filtration, and filter/filing oil reservoirs from project walk through and award through completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner according to the job walk through and project scope. Other responsibilities include effective communication with the customer, field crew, and operations manager and sales team member responsible for the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and quality personnel are on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, lead, all activities involving oil systems and Flushing services.
• Manage remote location projects/ supervise multiple work crews if required.
• Hands on Project Team leader.
• Train employees in the safe and proper execution of assigned duties.
• Inspect work areas to determine optimum service line, time, manpower, and equipment needs for project completion.
• Ensure accurate timely completion of company, customer, and regulatory paperwork requirements.
• Interpret P&ID’s
• Ability to establish loops/ flow paths for system circulation
• Other duties as assigned
Click "Apply" to download our application. Fill out our application and email it using the "apply" button.