Venator, previously known as Huntsman Pigments & Additives is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join its growing team.
To provide a highly efficient, service orientated order fulfillment process for both internal and external sales, including order acceptance; transportation booking/scheduling; shipment documentation provision and invoice processing, in line with customer requirements.
Job responsibilities include:
- All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with all Venator Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines
- Support the delivery of defined, high quality transactional and business service associated with the Order Fulfillment process, to agreed performance and cost targets, on behalf of all relevant businesses & sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement to the underlying global processes and outcomes
- Proactively respond to customer queries e.g. order status, order amendments, thereby ensuring a high level of customer service
- Monitor customer account and/or order book status on a regular basis, resolving problems with potential customer impact e.g. credit blocks, delivery issues
- Refer availability/forecast issues to the Order Fulfillment Team for resolution with relevant parties
- Control customer based Vendor Managed Inventory / Consignment / Silo stocks as appropriate for assigned territories
- Control the settlement process for rebates and commissions associated with the allocate customer base
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organization.