A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
Bureau Veritas Certification Auditors and Lead Auditors perform audits per Bureau Veritas Certification BMS, requirements, standards, and ISO17021. BVC auditors are responsible to make relevant decisions concerning the audit process and to inform Bureau Veritas Certification as required to resolve issues related to the audit process. BVC auditors are responsible to collect and analyze sufficient information to provide a recommendation for certification to the relevant standards. Lead Auditors have authority for the control and performance of auditing activities including audit planning, managing the members of audit teams, managing the client corrective action approvals and delivery of the finalized audit report.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- To assimilate, understand and operate the Global and Local Bureau Veritas Certification Management System in all activities relevant to the post, and to liaise with the Product Manager and Director of Certification regarding changes to its design and implementation.
- To perform audits in any capacity in conformance with the relevant procedures, Ultimate Auditor Handbook and ISO 17021.
- In performing the duties described in Item 1 above, to ensure that such duties are performed in a professional, effective and commercially expedient way, in accordance with relevant KPIs.
- To control as necessary, teams of auditors during the activities covered by Item 2 above.
- To decide, based upon objective evidence reviewed during audits, whether or not registration should be recommended, allowed to continue, suspended or withdrawn.
- To maintain sufficient competencies and credentials to perform audits in line with Bureau Veritas Certification's accredited services.
- To assist in the training of othe Auditors and Lead Auditors during planned audits or during other training functions.
- To participate actively in Witness audits by Bureau Veritas Certification or Accreditation Bodies.
- To undertake any other activities as directed by the Product Manager and Director of Certification.