Why YOU want this position:
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
We are currently looking for a ePayables Account Manager to join the team. The ePayables Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to retain and grow business with existing clients by improving customer satisfaction, protecting base revenue and growing add-on business. This role supports Oildex’s overall company objectives by providing strategic client direction, building new and maintaining existing client relationships, and working together with other parts of the Oildex organization to ensure that the client is realizing full value from their investment in the Oildex’s software and services. The successful candidate is a well-rounded, self-starting leader who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and leads by example working with his or her team.
- Ensures a timely delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a dynamic environment requiring a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Proficiency in Oildex product suite to ensure configuration is optimal for client systems.
- Clear understanding of the entire Oildex Portfolio and the ability to articulate customer value at a high level
- Manages relationship between client and Oildex to mitigate churn and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops “Go to Market” Strategy and effective Business Plans with key Partners, and works with Partners to achieve the goals set in those plans
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrates and promotes the core values of Oildex/Drillinginfo culture
- Leads and participates in department training and development
- Effective collaborator
- Shares resources, time and knowledge freely with teammates
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who will be hands-on, show initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Experience with negotiations and contracts for SaaS-based offerings.
- Demonstrate experience working across organization functions, especially Support, Services, Marketing and Product groups. Successfully influence others without direct authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills