Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service. This position is located at our Service Center however the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Return missed phone calls and emails promptly – 5 minutes or less.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer Management System – attention to detail critical.
- Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through order and provide summary.
- Escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging issues from our internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
- Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
- Follow up with customer on parts order and ensure complete satisfaction with the order.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain cleanliness of service center.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Pick up and deliver parts using full size van and 20ft trailer.